Bloggers everywhere have been posting their Seven Links over the past few weeks. I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts so much that I decided to stop procrastinating and choose my own. I was tagged by Shu Han, Mary, Jeff, and Lynne to post my Seven Links. If you have a few minutes, I recommend checking out each of their blogs. I am certain that you will find something delicious to tempt you. Enjoy!
1. The most beautiful post: Grilled Smokey Chicken and Bacon Cheeseburger
For me, the perfect food photo makes me crave that particular food all over again. Every single time I look at this picture, I want to eat this burger. This meal was heaven on a plate.
2. The most popular post: Favorite Green Smoothie
(This could also be considered the most surprisingly successful post) I've posted many smoothie variations. Labeling this particular one my favorite and explaining that it doesn't taste a bit "green" must have been what made it popular overnight. Just a handful of ingredients and yet the recipe has been printed numerous times and this post has seen a crazy number of hits. This smoothie was also featured as the Foodista Drink of the Day.
3. The most controversial post: Nothing controversial to be read here, so I'll give you the recipe that my friends request most often. Zucchini Spice Bread with Walnuts and Olive Oil
4. The most helpful post: Crock-Pot Slow Cooking with Dry Beans
5. The post that was surprisingly successful: Snack Tray Lunches
6. The post that did not get the attention it deserved: Cheesy Scrambled Eggs with Spinach (aka Power Eggs)
7. The post I am most proud of: Peanut Butter Pie for Mikey
When I broke down in tears as I was making this pie and later writing this post, I realized that as a food blogger I am part of an amazing community. A community that is actively working to help another blogger. The thousands of people who have been impacted and driven to action by Jennie's story still amazes me.